Guideline for Reporting Abuse:

Complaints under RSA 644:8, 644:8-a, 644:8-aa and any other law pertaining to the abuse of domestic animals, as defined under RSA 436:1, shall initially be filed with the local law enforcement agency, animal control officer, state police, or sheriff which has jurisdiction over where the animal is located or kept.

“Animals feel so many of the same emotions as we do, they just speak a different language.”

— Jan, NHHS Volunteer and alum pet parent