Guidelines and Parameters
- Open to residents within our contract service area. If you are not a resident of one of our 16 towns you are not eligible for this program.
- Household must show cause for access to this program, living at or below 100% of the Federal Government 2016 Poverty Guidelines.
- There is $20 per pet co-pay due at time of service, limit 3 pets per household. Limited to one application per calendar year.
- Pain management and basic vaccines will be covered by the fund.
- Rabies vaccines are required by State of NH law.
Dates, Procedures, & Fees
- We are currently making surgery appointments for every Thursday.
- In order to receive surgery, your pet must have a current rabies & distemper vaccination. If they do not have their vaccinations they will be included in the $20 co-pay.
- If your pet does have vaccinations you must bring current vaccination records with you on the day of surgery.
- If fleas, ear mites, or tapeworms are found we will treat your pet. These treatments are also covered with the $20 co-pay.